Seeking part or full time drivers for our dump trucks and possibly our end dump. Class A or B CDLs required, experience preferred. Please send your resume to . Pay based on experience. Click here for Facebook posting.
Police Department - Dispatcher:
Scott City 911 is Accepting Applications
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Dispatcher
The job duties of a dispatcher include the following:
- Answering both emergency and non-emergency phone calls
- Dispatching appropriate emergency personnel
- Using the Missouri Uniform Law Enforcement System to gather information
- Some Data Entry and Filing
Applicants must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
The ability to multitask is vital for this position. If you are looking for a fast paced and exciting career with great benefits contact Scott City PD for an application 573-264-2121.
Starting Salary is $14.00/hr
The City of Scott City offers many benefits for full time employees. For further information applicants may contact City Hall 573-264-2157.
Police Department - Patrol Officer:
The Scott City Police Department is a community oriented agency, dedicated to enforcing city and state laws. We are currently accepting applications for Full-Time Patrol Officer, with a starting pay of sixteen (16) dollars an hour and medical insurance provided.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age by their hire date
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class B or higher POST certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Reside within a thirty (30) minute response time to the Scott City Police Department
- Have no pending or prior felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions related to domestic violence.
Applicants will be required to complete the selection process, consisting of:
- Background Investigation
- Written Exam
- Oral Interview
- Drug screen
Applications can be picked up at 618 Main St. Scott City, Missouri 63780. For further information, those interested can contact the Scott City Police Department at (573) 264-2121.